Thursday, October 09, 2008

Rave Reviews for Carolyn's Newest BOO-k!


We are proud to announce that the newest book in the coop, Where's My Mummy? by Carolyn Crimi, has garnered smashing reviews! (Well, with one exception, but he's as cranky as a Kirkus reviewer.) It's official--Where's My Mummy? is a hit!




"A scary, hairy treat! I howled with delight!"

Wolf Man


"I loved it!"

Dr. Jekyll


"I hated it!"

Mr. Hyde


"The kind of book you just want to sink your teeth into!"

Dracula


"I laughed my head off!"


Frankenstein


Interested in a signed copy? Drop by one of Carolyn's upcoming signings:

October 26th, Chicago Kids Bookstore, 3453 N. Southport, Chicago, 2:00-3:00

October 30th, Woburn Library, 46 Pleasant St, Woburn, MA, 3:30-4:30


Scare up some fun with this sweet bedtime story!

No comments: