Friday, September 14, 2007

Final clue!


Just a quick little note to remind everybody that today is the day we announce our Mystery Guest!

We've had some wonderful guesses so far. Some of them may be wrong. Some of them may be right!

If you haven't guessed yet, do it now!

If you have guessed, guess again!

We will pick the winner from all the correct guesses.

And for one final clue: Our mystery guest is not a grouch, but probably knows one!

Hmmm. Who could it be? Just leave us a message with your guess!


Winners will be announced tonight when the Chicks are done with dinner. That means about 6:30 central time (Or longer if we eat taffy for dinner. Which we often do.)

Good luck!

4 comments:

tammi said...

Put me down for a Mo Willems, please.

Pamela said...

More guesses (Do I cancel my earlier "Mo" stab in the dark out by doing so?!):

Daniel Pinkwater
Jarrett Krosoczka
Kevin Hawkes
Kevin O'Malley

I'm, er, scrambling for more but I think I'll crawl back into my shell.

This contest is cracking me up, Chicks. ;}

-Pamela Ross

Linda Skeers said...

After much detective work, I've narrowed it down to 4 choices.

Jeremy Tankard
Dave Horowitz
David Gavril
Mo Willems

The suspense is killing me!

Jenny said...

Got to be Mo Willems.